Lewis Ivory & Black Chess Pieces
Discovered in 1831 on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland, they may constitute some of the few complete, surviving medieval chess sets, although it is not clear if a set as originally made can be assembled from the pieces. They are owned and exhibited by the British Museum in London, which has 82 of the original pieces, and the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh
Full set of 32 Pieces in stone resin chessmen 3.5 King Height. Felted Pieces.
Chessboard is not included.