- Wood Variation
The Padauk Emperor Series 21” Redwood Chess Board is a luxurious and beautiful chess set that features hand-carved Staunton chess pieces with intricate details and lathe-turned construction.
The king piece is a stunning 4.25 inches tall, and the entire set is weighted and felted with baize for a luxurious feel. The included 21” redwood and maple chess board is handcrafted for durability and elegance.
- Hand-carved Staunton chess pieces with intricate details and lathe-turned construction
- King piece is 4.25 inches tall
- Weighted and felted with baize for a luxurious feel
- Included 21” redwood and maple chess board is handcrafted for durability and elegance
- Chess Box for piece storage
Our Users Love Us
"This chess set is absolutely stunning! It's so well made and the detail in the carving is incredible. I'm so glad I splurged on this set - it's worth every penny."
"We have had so many compliments on this board. It's become the centrepiece of our living room."
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.
UK Delivery Schedule
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 2 working days.
Northern Ireland , Scottish Islands and Isle Of Man - 2 to 5 days