3.75" Zagreb Burnt Chess Pieces
- Regular price
- £107.96 GBP
- Regular price
- £107.96 GBP
- Sale price
- Unit price
- / per
- Wood Variation
Introducing the exquisite 3.9" Zagreb Chess Pieces from Official Staunton. These stunning chess pieces are crafted with the highest attention to detail, using the finest quality Boxwood wood, known for its durability.
The intricate design of these chess pieces is based on the legendary Zagreb chess set, which was used in many high-profile chess tournaments. Each piece is carved with precision to capture the essence of the classic Staunton design, with a unique Russian flair that sets it apart from other sets.
These chess pieces are a joy to play with, thanks to their perfect weight and balance. The carefully carved pieces glide smoothly across the chessboard, making every move a delight. They also feature a felted base, which protects the chessboard and prevents scratching.
Whether you're a serious chess player or a casual enthusiast, the 3.9" Zagreb Chess Pieces are sure to impress.
3.75 Inch King with a base diameter of 1.7 Inch
- 34 Chessmen
- 1 Rules
- Three Year Warranty
Chessboard is not included
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.