- Wood Variation
The Elite Boxwood and Acacia Chess Pieces from Official Staunton are a premium set of chess pieces that are designed to elevate your game to the next level. Crafted from high-quality boxwood and acacia wood, these pieces have a beautiful natural finish that is both stylish and durable.
Each piece is expertly carved and finished by hand to ensure a flawless and uniform appearance. The weighted and balanced design of the pieces provides a satisfying feel and ensures that they are stable on the board. With their classic and timeless design, the Elite Boxwood and Acacia Chess Pieces are perfect for both casual and serious chess players alike.
- Premium chess pieces crafted from high-quality boxwood and acacia wood
- Beautiful natural finish that is stylish and durable
- Expertly carved and finished by hand for a flawless and uniform appearance
- Weighted and balanced design provides a satisfying feel and stability on the board
- Classic and timeless design suitable for casual and serious chess players alike
- 3.35" king height
- 4 queen set
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
PLEASE NOTE- CHESS BOARDS AND BOXES
Typically, unless our listings explicitly state "solid wood," they are made with veneer, in compliance with the CITES regulations regarding lumber species
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.
UK Delivery Schedule
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 2 working days.
Northern Ireland , Scottish Islands and Isle Of Man - 2 to 5 days