3.75" Imperial Acacia Boxwood Chess Pieces
- Regular price
- £159.96 GBP
- Regular price
- £159.96 GBP
- Sale price
- Unit price
- / per
- Wood Variation
Introducing the strikingly beautiful 3.75" King Chess Set. While the king stands tall at a height of 3.75" (95mm) with a base diameter of 42mm, it is the exquisitely hand-carved knight that steals the show. The knight's elegance is showcased through its meticulously sculptured mane, gracefully crossing over the back of its sturdy neck, and its subtly alerted ears, adding an element of charm to the piece.
Each chess piece in this set is meticulously hand-carved, highlighting the attention to detail and craftsmanship that goes into its creation. From the delicate features to the intricate patterns, these pieces truly exemplify the artistry and dedication involved in their design.
Built with a focus on durability, this chess set boasts a sturdy construction that ensures longevity and allows for enjoyable gameplay. The pieces are designed to withstand regular use and maintain their beauty over time.
Experience the incredible features of this hand-carved chess set, where every piece tells a story. Immerse yourself in the captivating details, from the majestic king to the intricately crafted knight, and enjoy the sturdy construction that ensures lasting enjoyment.
- Beautiful details
- Sturdy construction
- 4 queen set
Our Users Love Us
"These chess pieces are so beautiful and well-made. I'm really impressed!" - 5-star review
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.