- Wood Variation
It is difficult to express in mere words and images the absolute beauty of this work of art. We are proud to reintroduce the Andalusian chess set. Beautifully hand-carved, this work of art is arguably the finest elaborate Staunton design chess set ever produced.
The hand carving of the knights is quite astonishing. It is indeed a testimony to the fine artisans of Amritsar. Our staff has been totally mesmerized by the sheer beauty and fine hand carving of the Knights. The flowing mane is incredible! The facial expression flared nostrils and even teeth are amazingly detailed.
This set exemplifies a perfect combination of distinct beauty and functionality.
King Height: 4.25 inches
King's Base Diameter: 1.75inches
Materials Used: Ebony and Boxwood
Suede Lined Twin Tiered Case ( Box style may vary depending on the stock at the time of ordering)
Also available in African Padauk ( see image) choose your preference prior to checkout
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.
UK Delivery Schedule
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 2 working days.
Northern Ireland , Scottish Islands and Isle Of Man - 2 to 5 days