- Wood Variation
The Queens Gambit Supreme Knight Anegre Contemporary Board and Box Supreme Fierce Knight is a beautifully carved set of chess pieces made from boxwood hardwood. The knight pieces are particularly well-carved, and the set comes with a matching contemporary chessboard. The king's height is 3.5", and the chessboard is 18" square. The pieces are weighted and felted for stability, and the set comes with a storage box for easy transport.
- Beautiful carving on the knight pieces
- Hand-carved from boxwood hardwood
- Stained and polished boxwood
- 4 Queen Set
- Matched with a matching contemporary chessboard
- King height 3.5"
- Weighted and felted bases
- Storage box included
Our Users Love Us!
"This is the best chess set I've ever seen! The carving on the knight pieces is incredible, and the whole set is just beautiful. It's also very well-made, sturdy, and easy to transport. I highly recommend it!" - 5-star review
Please note that due to indicative nature of wood (being natural) and therefore an inconsistent material, please be aware that this may result in colour, shade, tone variations.
Weights and sizes are intended as approximate guides only
3 YEAR GUARANTEE
We offer a 3 year standard guarantee that covers any natural defects such as, splitting, cracking, warping of the woods used in our entire range
We are proud of the quality of our products. We also want you to have the best value for your investment in our luxury products. This is why we offer all of them an exceptional 3 year warranty and Lifetime Warranty ( limited editions) from the date of purchase.
The warranty covers the following:
- Hairline cracks
- Moving of the weights inside the pieces
- Warping of the chess boards
- Adhesive problems
- Any damage caused to the product during shipping if it is reported immediately upon receipt
The warranty does not cover:
- Products being broken by accident or by purpose, including but not limited to dropping them
- Products getting scratches or other wear caused by excessive using or misuse
- Discoloration caused by exposure to sunlight
- Products that have been modified after purchase
- Losing a product
- Products getting harmed because of wrong methods of cleaning, polishing etc.
- Warping or any other harm to the products caused by exceptional or extreme storage conditions (temperatures or exceptionally humid / dry conditions)
In order for the warranty to apply, the products must have be stored properly. The chess pieces and chess boards have to be kept away from the sunlight (including sunlight through a window), in normal and stable room temperature and humidity.
UK Delivery Schedule
We aim to deliver UK Mainland orders in 2 working days.
Northern Ireland , Scottish Islands and Isle Of Man - 2 to 5 days